Assisted Living Dining
Our assisted living dining program promotes a sense of community and connection, with residents joining friends for three meals each day. Every meal features our chef’s delicious selections, with hot breakfast served each morning and a variety of sandwiches, salads, or lighter bites for lunch. Dinner in our dining room always offers a choice of two chef-prepared entrées with alternative selections to ensure resident satisfaction.
Our executive chef and his professional staff prepare delicious seasonal menus with restaurant quality meats, local seafood, and fresh produce. Carefully programmed menus highlight local flavors, blending creative choices with traditional comfort foods. All of our menus offer low sodium, heart healthy/low fat, and sugar-free options to accommodate specialized diets.
Our assisted living dining program features:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week prepared by our expert culinary staff
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Guests welcome for special events throughout the year
- Guest dinners available
- Seasonal menus for fresh variety
- Alternative selections available every evening
- Country kitchen for comfortable gatherings or family get-togethers
- Winslow Room may be reserved for family parties and catering is available from our in-house culinary team
- Friendly assistance getting to our beautiful dining room, if needed