Last winter, many seniors found themselves housebound during the harsh, heavy snows and cold weather. The Old Farmer’s Almanac for the 2015 New England Winter is predicting colder temperatures, and a wetter winter with more snowfall than average. With the seasons soon changing again, the messy winter weather will be here before you know it.
At Village at Proprietors Green, our residents weathered the storms last winter in our beautiful community, relaxing by the fire with friends, joining in a variety of engaging activities, socializing over our chef’s daily meals, and enjoying all the comforts of home knowing that our staff was always available with a helpful hand.
If you have been thinking about making the move to a continuing care retirement community, or if you could benefit from a little extra help, here are six reasons to make the move now and enjoy a worry-free winter.
1. Maintenance-free – No more shoveling (or raking, weeding, lawn mowing, edging, or other seasonal chores). Our team takes care of it all!
2. Friendly drivers – Snowy, messy roads no longer mean cabin fever. Our transportation teams provide regularly scheduled local transportation to shopping and appointments.
3. Elegant meals – Our Executive Chef and his culinary team manage everything. Enjoy restaurant-style dining without the hassle of shopping, cooking, and cleaning up afterward.
4. Housekeeping – Our team keeps the common areas guest ready, and weekly housekeeping of your private apartment leaves you more time to enjoy your home and join in our activities.
5. Vibrant social life – At Village at Proprietors Green, there is always something to do – from scheduled activities to spontaneous get-togethers. Visit with friends and neighbors in one of our comfortable sitting areas. Invite your loved ones for family-friendly activities. Your life is as social or sedate as you choose to make it.
6. Personalized support – Resident Assistants are available whenever needed to provide personal assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, medication management, and escort to meals and activities if needed.
Interested in learning more? Call 781-834-7885 today to schedule a personal tour and join us for a complimentary luncheon. We look forward to meeting you!