Memory Care Dining
Our memory care dining program features a unique presentation style format which encourages independence and dignity. At each meal our memory care residents are presented with plated menu items from which they make their selections. Their choices are then freshly plated and served restaurant-style for a satisfying dining experience. This approach simplifies the selection process for more successful mealtimes. All meals are supervised by Resident Assistants to ensure appropriate nutritional and fluid intake, and a variety of snacks and beverages are available throughout the day.
Our memory care residents enjoy the same delicious main menu options served daily in our Assisted Living and Independent Living communities with menus highlighting the freshest items available. Our executive chef and his professional staff prepare delicious seasonal menus with restaurant quality meats, local seafood, and fresh produce. Carefully programmed menus highlight local flavors, blending creative choices with traditional comfort foods.
All of our menus offer low sodium, heart healthy/low fat, and sugar-free options to accommodate specialized diets.
Our memory care dining program features:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week prepared by our expert culinary staff
- Healthy, hydrating snacks and beverages available throughout the day
- Guests welcome for special events throughout the year
- Guest dinners available
- Seasonal menus for fresh variety
- Winslow Room may be reserved for family parties and catering is available from our in-house culinary team
- Assistance and supervision by Resident Assistants