In these times of uncertainty, one thing is just as certain as ever—life is better than ever at Village at Proprietors Green. Our residents are continuing to enjoy exceptional retirement living with all of the advantages of our community lifestyle.
Beyond being an exceptional value, here are five prime reasons to move ahead with your plans and make the move to Village at Proprietors Green.
- Village at Proprietors Green boasts the largest Independent Living Rental Apartments with balconies on Boston’s South Shore. With the real estate market still bustling, this is a great time to sell and move to a spacious rental apartment. You’ll love our worry-free lifestyle, as well as all of the advantages of living in a senior living community.
- Don’t feel like cooking or shopping? No worries. Enjoy restaurant-style dining with your friends and neighbors. Or, take advantage of our hotel-style hospitality services, such as room-service dining. Carefully selected menus appeal to a variety of tastes and feature delicious seasonal choices with restaurant-quality meats, local seafood, and fresh produce.
- We’re not letting social distancing isolate us. With all of the appropriate measures in place, our close-knit community can be a valuable source of social interaction and connection, from neighbors who will provide lasting friendships to a caring team that is available 24/7.
- At Village at Proprietors Green, we offer so much more than beautiful, sunny and spacious apartments. Our fitness center lets you stay active close to home. Stay on top of health concerns in our Wellness Center and enjoy access to Physician House Calls and on-site physical therapy. We’re continuing to offer entertainment and select activities that fit within current safety guidelines. Plus, our beautifully manicured grounds provide a welcoming space for outdoor visits or use of the putting green!
- Spend your time the way you choose, focusing on what you find rewarding rather than on chores and upkeep. Housekeeping, maintenance, and groundskeeping are all taken care of for you by our professional team. Our convenient location puts local restaurants and shopping within easy walking distance.
Ready to make your move to Village at Proprietors Green? Contact Colleen Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 781-319-5072